5 Back Pain Jokes To Get Your Belly Aching With Laughter

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Back Pain Jokes and other Backpain topics.

5 Back Pain Jokes To Get Your Belly Aching With Laughter

No one likes pain, much less back pain. It can really throw off your entire day being laid up in bed unable to move even slightly for fear of feeling even a twinge. So e njoy these back pain jokes and let the laughter ease your pain.

1. 87% of young people have back pain. The other 13% have no computer.

2. "You haven't thrown your back out, you've tied your shoelace to your cufflink."

3. " I'm the one with the medical degree, I'll determine if your back is bothering you or not."

4. "I don't feel like rubbing your back. Set your phone to vibrate, lay it on your back and I'll call you."

5. One morning at a doctor's office a patient arrives complaining of serious back pain. The doctor asks him "what did you do to your back?" The patient replies "this morning I got home early to my apartment and heard a noise in my bedroom. I knew someone had been sleeping with my wife and the balcony door was open. I rushed out there and didn't find anyone. I looked down from the balcony and saw a man running away while dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him, that's how I strained my back.

A 2nd patient arrives looking like he was just in a car wreck. The doctor says "my previous patient looked bad, but you look terrible. What happened to you?" He replies, "you know I have been unemployed for a while now . Today was the first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge!"

The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two patients. The doctor is shocked and again asks, "what happened to you?" To which he replied "well, I was sitting in a fridge & someone threw it from the 3rd floor!"

   

Comments

Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.



Name:


URL: (optional)


Comment:


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Backpain Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!


Guru Spotlight
Jerry Mayo