Chronic Upper Back Pain

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Answer User Questions and other Backpain topics.

I have upper chronic back pain. I am only seventeen years old and I feel like I am sixty with osteoporosis. My doctor is telling me to take medication. Should I have surgery? I do not even know what is causing the pain. Should I change doctor?

Chronic Upper Back Pain

Almost everyone suffers with back pain from time to time. In many cases, this pain afflicts the lower back, but depending on the cause, it can affect the upper back muscles as well.
Best treatment is combination of exercise, massage, hot and cold procedure and medications.
In addition, cause of the pain must be found and prevention measures should be included in the treatment.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Backpain Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Tammi Reynolds